Sewer Networks Analysis and Design
Sewer networks analysis and design is an application that performs iteration on sewer network. It will calculate all invert levels, sump invert levels, sewer gradients, sizes and etc. User has to input the network system with equivalent populations and ground levels. Computer will perform necessary computation.
It can setup some user preference based on fix gradients, fix sump invert levels and control the minimum depth of selected manhole, difference manhole in juction and depth, difference sewer material and a lot more.
- Section builder
- Integration checking
- 3D sewerage system
- Enhance clash system checking. Automatic adjustment between Drain Networks Analysis and Design.
- Run without CAD application
- Customization user's sewers/manholes data
- Alert depth warning
- Multiple sewer pipe and manhole data in design
- Multiple output format. (PDF, HTML, MHT, Text, CSV, XLS, XLSX, RFT, Image)