28th July 2018 Wisma Wawasan PJ Catchup Time of Civil Engineering for C&S Software Solutions
Welcome to Civil and Structural Engineering Software
We have been developed civil and structural engineering software since 1994. In year 2006, we started introduce our engineering products in Malaysia market. Til now, it has been taken more than 10 years in market and more than 21 years in civil and structural software development. Currently, we have large clients based especially in civil and structural consulting engineers. Til today, we have been sold more than 3000 copies of software. In order to help our customers-civil and structural engineers, we will keep on developing new applications, enhance and update existing applications. Through the time, we will release new products and updates for any existing applications.
From now onward, we will be concentrated our manpower to our main development team. With this move, we will able to delivery better engineering products development in term of qualities, values, knowledge and productivity; where we can meet our vision below.
“Our vision is to build civil and structural engineering applications to help engineers”
It is easy to build a software but NOT easy to build a GOOD for civil and structural engineering software
Now, we have a strong tie up with Industrial. Such as our latest partner G&P Water & Maritime Sdn Bhd.
New channel-course offer from year 2018
We have obtained a great responds on demand of stormwater management course from engineers in Malaysia. After we had our own discussion on this matter for many times, we finally decided to open this channel to serve our clients better.
Therefore, from now onward; we are start offering water resources courses These are some of our initial courses being offered. Do visit on this site 1.0 Water Resources in Stormwater- MSMA concept, theories and practices and 2.0 Getting Started with SWMM software
X-Series 2018 Applications Preview
Our anticiptape products for year 2018. X Series. Infrastructure applications. xStorm, xDrain, xSewer and xWater. Stay tune...
Products of the year 2018
Our products of the year 2018 are core MSMA suite-A comprehensive MSMA software which covers all chapters of Urban Stormwater Management Manual for Malaysia 2nd Edition(MSMA2)
Three new books on Beginning Programming in AutoCAD in C# and BricsCAD in C# or VB.NET start from 1/12/16
Our products list such as Urban Stormwater Management(MSMA), Earthworks, Erosion and Sediment Control Plan, Culvert, Pump Station, Drainage, Sewerage, Water Reticulation, RC Euro/BS beam, RC Euro/BS Slab, STAAD tank modeler
Therefore, we have a number of productivity products which has been group into such as Storm package, CAD package, Civil engineering package and also structural package.
CAD package mainly run in Bricscad platform. Now our new xBrics, ZEON EARTH and VIEWER-can run in Bricscad platform version 16. xBrics is land surveyor CAD utilities, ZEON Earth is an earthworks computation and ZEON Viewer is 3D terrain generator.
Storm package is the apps that mainly in stormwater.
Civil engineering package is the apps for earthworks, water supply, drainage and sewerage.
Free earthworks ebook Click here
- One new modules IntelliDrain Preview is going to add into core MSMA suite 2018.
- XSeries is added into products
- Two new modules added to core MSMA suite 2018. iDesign and EcoPlant.
- Events 2017 updated 16/8/2017. Preview 3D Slope on Zeon Earth
- Events 2017 updated 23/6/2017.
- Pre-release myESCP-Erosion and Sediment Control Plan
- 1st newsletter May 2017.
- Flow Map.
- xCAD Version 2.0. CAD utilities up to 73 modules.
- Aquator addon updated guildeline for SAJ.
- Rainwater Harvesting edition Beta edition released
- Zeon Storm edition Beta edition released
- Drain+ and Sewer+ with new updates such as comprehesive report. Beta edition released
- Tank modeler with new template.
- Truss detailing edition coming soon...
- Bricscad CAD Programming in C# or VB.NET book.
- Zeon Viewer-3D terrain generator from land surveyor drawing
- xBrics-Surveyor CAD utilities in Bricscad platform
- BricsSection-Cross section in Bricscad platform
- Zeon Brics-Earthworks in Bricscad platform
- xStorm-Urban Stormwater MSMA second edition for module OSD and detention basin
- Drain+(Drainage) and Sewer+(Sewerage) with new improved 3D view. Clash analysis inclusive of Aquator-Water reticulation pipeline
- 20th Mar 2018 IEM Sarawak DIGITAL EDITION OF URBAN STORMWATER MANAGEMENT MANUAL FOR MALAYSIA (MSMA) 2ND EDITION WITH SUSTOM - 6.5 CPD
- 21st Dec 2017 IEM Kelantan 1 Day seminar on Digital Edition of Urban Stormwater Management for Malaysia 2nd Edition
- 29th Sept 2017 IEM Pahang 6.5 CPD. 1 Days seminar on Programming for Engineers- How programming can help engineers?
- 25th July 2017 IEM Penang 3 CPD. 1/2 Day seminar on Programming for Engineers- How programming can help engineers?
- 8th July 2017 IEM JOHOR 6 CPD. One Day seminar on Programming for Engineers- How programming can help engineers?
- 4/3/2017.Half Day seminar on Programming for Engineers (Part1)- How programming can help engineers?Click here for more info
- 25/2/2017.One Day Workshop on Programming for Engineers (Part2)- Visual Studio Community IDE.Click here for more info
- Completed event at IEM, PJ, Malaysia. Event talk on “Programming for Engineers” 10-11-2016 IEM HQ
- Last seminar was held at IEM, PJ, Malaysia. One day seminar on “Water supply-pipeline design by manually and computer” 23-4-2014 IEM HQ
- Two-day talk on “Hands-on Workshop on Urban Drainage Design based on JPS MSMA Guidelines”8-9-10-2013 ACEM KL
- Half-day talk on “Black Box of Infrastructure Software”14-4-2012 IEM Johor
- Two-days talk on “Advance Excel For Engineers”19-12-2009 Wawasan Professional Training Centre